Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus22978 Ignoramus22978 is offline

Default Maybe I forgot to mention this

On 2011-11-12, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 00:16:33 -0600, Ignoramus8740
wrote:

I quit my job a while ago and am no longer working for anyone.

Best of luck to you! I think you are going to do marvelously!

Thanks.

I acquired someone's machine shop today.

Cincinnati mono set T&C grinder with very many collets, a bunch of
tooling for same, 612 surface grinder, Wilton bullet vise looks like
3.5", dust collector, rotary magnetic chuck with variable speed, 5C
collet set, boxes and boxes and boxes of tooling and diamond grinding
wheels, various miscellaneous, compressor etc.

I am moving all of this tomorrow with my guy.