Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Can this scrubber clean unfinished concrete floors

On Nov 11, 10:17*pm, Paul Drahn wrote:

We primarily assemble printed circuit boards for various customers in
Oregon. One in California and one big one headquartered in Phoenix, AZ.
They have a final assembly shop about 2 miles from my plant, so, except
for engineering stuff, we work with the Redmond, OR shop.

We do complete box builds for a few customers, as well as repairs and
calibrations for them. We also build a few custom cables.

Most of the work is surface mount with some through hole components.
Most of the work, now, is using lead-free solder because the products
sometimes are exported to Europe.

Paul

We worked with explosives and propellants.

Dan