Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
technomaNge[_4_] technomaNge[_4_] is offline

Default W7 media

On 11/11/2011 08:34 AM, Karl Townsend wrote:

That makes two 'puters here with W7 home and i don't have media for
either one. I do have COA stickers. I'd sure like a bootable CD/DVD
for WHEN one of these boxes dies. Would anybody be willing to burn a
copy? Long shot, but is it possible to download a boot image plus disk
and burn one with Nero? Where and how?

Take a look at the iso files on:

http://www.mydigitallife.info/windows-7-iso-x86-and-x64-official-direct-download-links-ultimate-professional-and-home-premium/

or

http://www.windows7hacker.com/index....icial-website/

Should work with your valid COA.

technomaNge
--
DEMOCRACY is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for lunch...
LIBERTY is a well armed sheep contesting the outcome of the vote...