Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul Drahn Paul Drahn is offline

Default Can this scrubber clean unfinished concrete floors

On 11/8/2011 7:44 PM, Ignoramus28358 wrote:
I have this scrubber

http://www.nss.com/prod_autoscrubber...er_3330_db.php

and I am wondering if it is suitable for cleaning concrete floors, or
should I just sell it.

Thanks

Depends! Might be good if your floor has a finish of epoxy or something
similar. If just plain surface concrete, then a better method is what we
use.

Oiled sand is spread over a small portion of the floor and then swept up
with a large Costco type broom. Then the next portion is done. Sand and
trash is put in a can and when that is full, it goes in the dumpster.
Picks up all the dust and leaves a nice clean surface. Our janitor does
this once a week to our 6,000 sq.ft. less equipment, work stations, etc.

Paul