Bob Davis

Default Jet...Junk?

10 years ago, the gray haired American educated and born internist finished
my father's physical exam. The young Iranian med student at his side, asked
if it would be ok if he palpated my father's abdomen. That young foreigner
discovered an aortic aneurism - a ticking time bomb for sure death which the
internist had missed. The repair surgery was successful and I have had a
father to coach and support me through the most tumultuous years of my
career.

Quality can be found in all nations. I buy lots of Jet.

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
. com...

I remember a patient who didn't want a particular doctor because he was of
Indian extraction... no matter that he'd lived in this country since he

was four
years old. Turns out the patient was a garbageman. His mama must be

proud of
*him*.