Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT, baggers at supermarkets.

On Nov 9, 6:44*am, micky wrote:
On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 10:46:51 -0800, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 18:01:04 -0500, micky
wrote:

Andy Rooney...is that you??? I thought you were dead!!!

You're right!! *Good point. *I guess someone has to take up the kudgel

You know what I really don't like? *Doors. *There are so many of them
and so many are closed. * Why do we have so many doors.

And why do they come in different colors?

I wish shoe strings would do a better job.

And when new shoes come with fancy strings but they wear out, you can
never find matching replacements. * You can't even find fancy, even at
shoelaces.com.

It is part of the Chinese economic warfare. They know you will have
to buy new (Chinese) shoes when the laces break. They are designed to
break one week after the guarantee period is up.
They can be defeated by using baler twine instead.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baling_twine