Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

On 2011-11-08, HeyBub wrote:
notbob wrote:

Ya' got me. Is that a Jewish thing, too?

Why do you ask?

Jes joshing. I got nothing against any racial or religious group [1],
but always wonder about stuff. Some things jes seem a bit peculiar, is
all.

While stereotypes, for the most part, are often silly, they don't pop
out of thin air. We could compile a list and pro/con it till the cows
come home. Bottom line ...in the end, it means nothing.

[1] I will admit to a negative bias against adherents to Islam and
Scientology. Not gonna get in their face or refuse them a "by your
leave", but likewise, not gonna invite one to toss back some brewskis
with me. :|

nb