Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

On 11/7/2011 12:47 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
With a web site like this, people like me roll our eyes, and
wonder how any thinking person could be so badly mistaken.
About so many things. I think it's unfortunate that anyone
puts up such a web site. It's likely to be believed by many
people. Who (those people who belive it) will be further
misguided away from the truth.

Ah, yes. Truth. Elusive truth. Slippery slimy eel-slick truth. And, of
course, there is only one True and Correct Church, and the rest are all
liars, heretics, pagans, Gentiles, and misguided mistaken people.

History and archaeology work for me when it comes to truth. You might like
to investigate it one day.

Just the facts, ma'am. There is no history, archaeology, or DNA to back up
the claims.

What's that you say? The same can be said about Christianity? Well, yes,
it is a stretch to accept Christianity. But at least there are historic
places, artifacts, writings, inscriptions, and other things that at least
verify some things. The rest, you just have to take on faith. You either
believe, or not.

Steve