Posted to alt.home.repair
Peter[_14_] Peter[_14_] is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

On 11/8/2011 11:07 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
And (stepping back a couple steps and leaving you to make a
fool of yourself), what political views do you think I hold?

Hint: My political views are totally consistent with the LDS
teachings.

Your posts consistently denigrate liberal and even moderate political
positions, candidates and elected officials and misstate factual
information pertaining to them. You consistently praise the virtues and
defend the positions of politicians on the far right.

Which political views do you expect me to believe you hold?