Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

On 11/8/2011 7:17 AM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 17:30:07 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Worth noting, I won't be voting for Mitt Romney. He's far
too liberal for me.

Ah, so you'll be voting for the right-wing wacko, Barak Obama?

Romney is a decent guy. He's the only normal person running for the
Republican nomination.

He apologized for bringing health care reform to Massachusetts:

"Every day I am haunted by the fact that I gave impoverished
Massachusetts citizens a chance to receive health care," Romney told
reporters Wednesday, adding that he feels ashamed whenever he looks back
at how he forged bipartisan support to help uninsured Americans afford
medicine to cure their illnesses. "I'm only human, and I've made
mistakes. None bigger, of course, than helping cancer patients receive
chemotherapy treatments and making sure that those suffering from
pediatric AIDS could obtain medications, but that's my cross to bear."
http://tinyurl.com/romneyapologizes.

Either Romney, or an Obama second term, would be acceptable. Both are
moderates. Both will have to raise taxes and cut spending.