Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] despen@verizon.net is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

Frank writes:

On 11/7/2011 12:47 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
With a web site like this, people like me roll our eyes, and
wonder how any thinking person could be so badly mistaken.
About so many things. I think it's unfortunate that anyone
puts up such a web site. It's likely to be believed by many
people. Who (those people who belive it) will be further
misguided away from the truth.

That web site is worse than a waste of time.

Not looking at it but wait until Romney gets nominated.
The site condemning Mormons will be whitehouse.gov

Please come back and remind us of your uncanny insight
when that happens.

--
Dan Espen