Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_23_] Josepi[_23_] is offline

Default What are reasonable expectations for cabinet craftsmanship?

LOL!
I hear ya'!, agree with ya' and feel the same way. Many times it's not our
decision if we want to sleep or have other activities at night.

The main point was the difference between $300 per linear foot and $1200 per
linear foot. Most will never know or be able to tell the difference except
in the wording. Longevity is not an issue and moot in the selection of
quality, within reason, of course.

-----------
"Han" wrote in message ...
We made the kitchen the way we wanted it, not because it was in fashion.
Likely things will be replaced in 20-30 years after they've carried my wife
and me out feet first. Not my concern.

And if I dowant to make changes, don't worry. I will.

------
"m II" wrote in :

Typically they will be replaced in 20-30 years due to pressure from the
Home show soaps that always brainwash the public to get rid of "dated"
things and replace them with same styled ones that the other show just
took out because ***THEY*** were dated.