Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

On 2011-11-08, HeyBub wrote:

Do you count answering a question by asking a question as an announcement?

Ya' got me. Is that a Jewish thing, too?

While standing in a bookstore talking with the business manager (?) of a
Christian radio station, he suddenly turned to the three of us (me, a
red-head, a rabbi with a beer-belly and an armadillo belt buckle, and the
Consular General of Israel who looked like Paul Newman with a British
accent) and blurted out: "I've got to say it - you people certainly don't
LOOK Jewish!"

The consul immediately replied: "Don't forget, during nine Crusades, you
Christians left a lot of calling cards behind in the Holy Land."

Whoosh!

Blue bayou 2, eh?

nb