Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

RicodJour wrote:
On Nov 7, 7:42 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message
wrote

As much as I've tried to find reliable research on that,
all I've encountered are opinions, anecdotes and outright
lies.

www.whatismormonism.com is a nice read

Well, it's nice if you're apostate, and don't care about
truth.

Apostate? Not sure if that's the word you really wanted to use, but
whatever.

How is questioning a historical justification for a religion - any
religion - not pertinent or somehow viewed as someone not being
interested in the truth? If anything questioning historical mythology
in any religion is not ignoring truth, it's actively seeking it.

There may be myths to be found in the major religions, but there is no
mythology.