Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

notbob wrote:
On 2011-11-08, HeyBub wrote:

More recent examples include Marilyn Monroe, Sammy Davis, Jr., Tom
Allen, Polly Bergen, Connie Chung, and Elizabeth Taylor.

Yehbut.... really.

Jewish law, moreover, prohibits even ASKING if someone is a convert!

Of course. How many born Jewish ppl have you met that didn't somehow
make you aware they were Jewish within the first half hour after
meeting them? C'mon, be honest.

Do you count answering a question by asking a question as an announcement?

While standing in a bookstore talking with the business manager (?) of a
Christian radio station, he suddenly turned to the three of us (me, a
red-head, a rabbi with a beer-belly and an armadillo belt buckle, and the
Consular General of Israel who looked like Paul Newman with a British
accent) and blurted out: "I've got to say it - you people certainly don't
LOOK Jewish!"

The consul immediately replied: "Don't forget, during nine Crusades, you
Christians left a lot of calling cards behind in the Holy Land."

Whoosh!