Posted to alt.home.repair
Mr. Austerity Mr. Austerity is offline

Default brain-dead WWV 'atomic clock'

aemeijers wrote:
Time again for the twice a year 'atomic clock' thread. Mine reset itself
just like it should last night, but sometime today set itself back to
daylight time. I tried a force reset, but ten minutes later the hands
had gone from wrong time back to correct daylight time.

This seems to happen with every single time change or dead battery.

Did anyone ever come up with a diagnosis, last time around?

Speaking of,
I have one of these and I love it, the time and date are always
correct and it recharges the battery.... I wish they made a dress watch
like this,
http://www.amazon.com/Casio-MTG900DA...736520&sr=1-12