Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

On Nov 7, 7:42 pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
"Steve B" wrote in message
wrote

As much as I've tried to find reliable research on that,
all I've encountered are opinions, anecdotes and outright
lies.

www.whatismormonism.com is a nice read

Well, it's nice if you're apostate, and don't care about
truth.

Apostate? Not sure if that's the word you really wanted to use, but
whatever.

How is questioning a historical justification for a religion - any
religion - not pertinent or somehow viewed as someone not being
interested in the truth? If anything questioning historical mythology
in any religion is not ignoring truth, it's actively seeking it.