Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] despen@verizon.net is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

"Stormin Mormon" writes:

Me, well, I'd like Herman Cain for the nominee. The fellow
seems to have common sense. I guess he didn't have a bimbo
eruption department, so maybe he's not that bright after
all?

He's a talented self promoter, good at getting people to like
him. He got his 999 plan from SimCity, and quoted some lines
from a great poet that turned out to be from a Pokemon movie
theme song.

If this is how we chose presidents, the country will get what
it deserves.

If this latest lady to describe his unwanted sexual advances
turns out not to have any skeletons in her closet he's done.

She claims Cain wanted a BJ in trade for help getting a job.
As crazy as politics is lately, I think he could still be
nominated, but win? No way. Half the voters are women,
and there are still some people around with some semblance of
morals. I hope.

--
Dan Espen