Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

It's called "garments of the Holy Priesthood". They are
sacred, not secret.

Me, well, I'd like Herman Cain for the nominee. The fellow
seems to have common sense. I guess he didn't have a bimbo
eruption department, so maybe he's not that bright after
all?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
"Steve B" writes:

wrote

As much as I've tried to find reliable research on that,
all I've encountered are opinions, anecdotes and outright
lies.

www.whatismormonism.com is a nice read

That site isn't fair, it's using logic and facts.
Since it's supporting one view, some of the facts may be
wrong too.

What's more important is does the religion create more
good or evil?

Like I said, I don't think anyone knows.

Just looking up the Magic Underwear.
Looks to me like it's more correctly called
symbolic underwear. Some people think it provides
protection, but I don't know if that's Mormon doctrine.
Mormons typically say it's to "remind" them.
It can be correctly called "secret underwear".
It's not supposed to be discussed.

Even if Stormin doesn't vote for Romney, looks to me like
he'll be the candidate.

--
Dan Espen