Posted to alt.home.repair
Country[_2_] Country[_2_] is offline

Default Mormons - should you hate them?

On Nov 7, 10:47*am, wrote:
Stormin,

This post is meant for you.
I think even you may find it amusing, if not I apologize:

http://tinyurl.com/4ylcjqc

Mormons: A shallow yet helpful guide to see if you should hate them or not

--
Dan Espen

Wow, how inaccurate can a page be? First the article says that Smith
moved to a town outside of Cleveland and then the next header says
"What kind of prophet willingly moves to Cleveland?". But the article
says that he moved to a town outside of Cleveland not to Cleveland.
How embarrassing. That well thought out article was not so well
thought out and it's tongue in cheek rhetoric is in the wrong cheeks.

-C-