Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT, web hosting for personal pages?

On Mon, 07 Nov 2011 05:36:37 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

On 11/6/2011 2:19 PM, William Bagwell wrote:

A Small Orange. A bit 'geekier' than some hosts, but includes cPanel for us
mortals. $5 per month will get you 750 MB of storage and 15 GB monthly
bandwidth.

Hmm, have to compare that to Larry's host. I'm familiar with cPanel,
that's what runs the server my business site is on. Thanks!

I love cPanel! LP uses it on their standard hosting packages but not
on the Starter. That uses LPCP, their own panel, which is similar.

Starter gives 5GB of storage, BTW.

--
Live Simply. Speak Kindly. Care Deeply. Love Generously.
-- anon