Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, baggers at supermarkets.

Have you noticed? People used to talk with each other and
ask for things to be done this or that way.

Now, people remain silent, come home and blog about crap
that could be easily adjusted if they would politely ask for
things to be done differently.

Now, just the other day. I went into the bathroom and found
the toilet seat up. The potty paper was coming off the back
of the roll, and in the middle of the day the night light
was on full brightness. I yelled at the walls, and the echo
was deafening. I stamped from room to room, demanding to
know who was at fault, and then I realized I live alone.
Then, I slinked off to the kitchen to check the expiry dates
on the batteries in the refrigerator. I must put that on my
facebook page. Then, both of my friends will know.

So, Micky, was YOUR toilet seat left up? Blog me, and let me
know.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"micky" wrote in message
Have you noticed that they used to fill the grocery bags so
that they
all weighed about the same?

Then 10 or 20 years ago they got the idea to sort the stuff.
Now I
can see putting all the frozen food in one bag, but they do
it with
everything.

If I buy 2 2-liter bottles of soda pop, they put them both
in one bag,
so that it way outweighs any other bag.

Tonight I bought two 3.2 quart. bottles of clothes
detergent, and they
put them in one bag, over 12 pounds, more than everything
else I
bought put together. That's the way they do it now. .