dave in fairfax

Default Logs for sale and sections shipped Eastern Red Cedar, White Oak,Cherry, hickory, walnut

LowImpact wrote:
SOLD OUT OF MILLED WOOD TODAY....David White took everything I had this
morning. 4000 bd ft. I like this type of sale. I do have logs that are fresh
read to mill but not going to cut until I get more orders.

You know, if you told the people over on rec.crafts.woodturning,
you might be abel to sell the logs as shorts w/o having to mill
them at all. Just seal the ends after cutting them to lengths.
Turners are always looking for nice fresh wood.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: