Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default OT, web hosting for personal pages?

Certainly going to check that out, sounds like a killer price.
I have no problem with contracts. I registered a domain, janders dot
info to get a freebie email. Paid up for 10 years, then found many of
the web forums I'm in won't accept that email. Crap... Big part of
registering a domain was to get a long term email account I can start to
transition to here before I move. (while I do have a Gmail account and
it can be converted to POP3, I don't trust Google to not be sniffing
emails...)

Thanks!!

Jon