Doug Miller

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

In article , "Bob S." wrote:

There's more to it
than being right.

Maybe you should take that advice to heart and stop insisting that you are
"still right", despite having been proven wrong, despite having nobody agree
with you...

I'll keep preaching to set the miter gauge for 90° before aligning a table
saw.

Keep preaching that is *must* be set to 90° and I'll keep telling you that
you're full of beans.

It has to be set at some angle - may as well be 90° right Doug?

May as well be 90, sure. Doesn't have to be. May as well be anything else,
too. Just has to be consistent.

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com