Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "GREAT STUFF" (not so great)

On Nov 5, 7:28*pm, Michael B wrote:
On Nov 5, 12:09*am, wrote:

I always like to keep a can of "Great Stuff" on hand, in case I have
an uninvited guess appear in one of the buildings (as in mouse). *Mice
are common on farms (which this is). *If I find the point of entry at
1:00am, I want to plug the hole NOW, not tomorrow.

I find it amusing when people talk about closing rodent entry points.
They are there because they are being fed. It isn't like they spend
all
their time visiting the rest of the community. Rodents will generally
live
their whole life within 30 feet of their food source.
And if you find an entry, that's the time to use a black light to see
where
they are going, and why.

How does the black light show you where they are going?