Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Aches and pains

On 06 Nov 2011 01:59:03 GMT, Han wrote:

Am VERY interested in the home kit. I get mine done for free, but it
is a hassle. I have to drive 150 miles to Las Vegas to get it done,
but do it whenever I'm there on business, which is once a month or
more. A home kit sure would be nice, but the Dr.'s office said THEIR
unit was $1800. Post more info if you find it, or

Steve

I'm not really interested enough to go find the info, but I'll keep you
in mind if I run across it. Oh, just google inr home test and this is
the first link:
http://www.inrselftest.com/content/

Thanks, Han. Last time I mentioned home testing to my wife's doctor,
I got a strange look and he said it did not exist. This will get
things started. She has to be tested every 1 to 2 weeks and will be
on warfarin for the rest of her life. This would be great.