Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default "GREAT STUFF" (not so great)

On Sat, 05 Nov 2011 12:47:00 -0700, mike wrote:

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Hint-- backup 20-30 feet, and don't have anything you like within a
20 foot diameter. you can triple the 'mess zone' by suspending the
can on a 3-4' string.

Jim

I was with you until the part about the string. What's critical about the
string dimension being 3-4' given there's no reference point?

It isn't critical. It just gives the can some 'swinging room'.
Contrary to what I thought when I shot my first one, it doesn't just
squirt out. The first one was resting on the ground and jumped all
over a 3-4 foot circle spraying in very direction.

Jim