Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy Home Guy is offline

Default Denver Collects Fines On Drivers Who Stop At Red Lights

HeyBub wrote:

I actually had the sticker removed from one of my license
plates once.

When we had that problem in my state, the publicized circumvention
was to score the sticker several times with a razor blade.

We've since gone to driver's side front windshield stickers.

The plate stickers here in Ontario (Canada) are designed such that they
can't be peeled off without breaking up badly once they've been applied
to the plate. They're usually just applied over-top the old sticker.

It's easier to print a fake sticker on a color ink jet than to steal one
if you ask me.