Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus27678 Ignoramus27678 is offline

Default Forklift leaking brake fluid from right brake drum

On 2011-11-05, dpb wrote:
On 11/5/2011 1:07 PM, Ignoramus27678 wrote:

There was a part number on the bendix cylinder. I think that I found
some parts that interchange.

Be _very_ careful there about what you substitute...more often (or at
least as often) than not those will be OEM-specific stuff not sold other
than thru the OEM supply chain. The disadvantage of Green and/or Yellow
or other NamedPaintSchemes, but there's the fact they are what they are
and parts are available for 20-, 30=, maybe even 50 years (and the gear
is still functional after that long).

--

I do not understand what you are saying, sorry.