Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Denver Collects Fines On Drivers Who Stop At Red Lights

"Robert Neville" wrote in message
ransley wrote:

Chicago has just started to ticked you 100$ if you leave old city
stickers on your windshield, everybody wants revenue

I suspect what they are going after the people who drive with expired
stickers
in the hopes that noone with notice they aren't current.

Don't believe that for a second. I lived in Texas and Louisiana, and I've
seen many a trooper do a U turn from 70 mph on the Interstate to come back
and get an expired sticker. They are color coded, and easily spotted.
DAMHIKT

Steve