Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Denver Collects Fines On Drivers Who Stop At Red Lights

It's not very dangerous, but there has to be a definition of where to
stop; to borrow a phrase, you have to draw a line somewhere.

I'd say when the front bumper goes into the crosswalk would be a starter.
But different cars have different amounts of overhang, so some cars could
actually be on the line or over it, and NOT in the painted pedestrian
crossing lines. I hate those people who stop at the second line in the
crosswalk, and then give you a dirty look when you give them a dirty look
and a one finger salute because you have to walk around their car and into
the intersection.

Steve