Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default "GREAT STUFF" (not so great)

On 11/5/2011 12:09 AM, wrote: However, the can does not
work. No matter how hard I push the trigger, nothing comes out. I
remove the nozzle, and try to poke a piece of wire into the spout.
Put the nozzle back on the can and still nothing comes out. (Yes, this
is a brand new can). Once again, I try and this time the can's spout
broke off.

Same happened to me, no receipt. Tried to return it to Lowz and they
said they don't sell that size can. Took it to the borg and they
happily gave me a new can.