Swingman

Default Jet...Junk?

"B a r r y" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 10:09:39 -0600, "Swingman" wrote:

Although I am not a Bush basher, and can't swear to it as it may just be
partisan BS, but I recently read somewhere that the Admininistration is
trying to get fast food restaurants re-classifed from "Service" to
"Manufacturing".

I've heard that as well, but couldn't place a source.

Google turned up this:

http://www.senate.gov/~schumer/Schum..._releases/PR02
454.html

Pretty ridiculous, eh? Our government in action.

Especially love the following:

"If fast food is classified as manufacturing, perhaps the neighborhood
lemonade stand should be considered part of the military-industrial
complex,"

yeah!! ... now you're really fooling us! LOL.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/28/04

BTW, when did you change your name?