Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default Aches and pains

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:j9282j
:

Z-Medica QuikClot Emergency Blood Loss Stopper

as mentioned in a post with that name. I've been fortunate
not to have ever needed it. Supposed to get hot when
applied. Beats bleeding to death.

But it is for EXTERNAL bleeding only. If your INR gets too high, it's
internal bleeding that'll kill you, since generally you don't notice it,
especially in the brain.

I know there are now INR tests you can do at home, and that doing so is
(about to?) being promoted by the insurance companies, or doctors. Habe
you inquired about that? Better to get a vit K injection as an antidote to
warfarin before you need to use that Quickclot in your brain grin.

--
Best regards
Han