Doug Miller

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

In article , "Bob S." wrote:
You didn't really think I was going to say Doug was "right" after all that
now did you... [snip]

Of course I didn't expect that. Because you don't believe it:
(but I'm still right.....)

No, you're not. And I've *proven* it mathematically.

Haven't you noticed *yet* that you are the *only* one who thinks so?

"Lawrence R Horgan" wrote in message
I have to say again.... Doug's right. The angle of the mitre gauge doesn;t
matter one bit.

"Tom" wrote in message
Thank God. And Barry's right about Doug being right.
Someday, it'll all be over....

--
Regards,

For a copy of my TrollFilter for NewsProxy/Nfilter,
send email to autoresponder at filterinfo-at-milmac-dot-com