Bob S.

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

You didn't really think I was going to say Doug was "right" after all that
now did you.... Hell has a better chance of freezing over. I could just see
his shorts getting all knotty like.....;-)

Has it been that long since Matt Ritter and Slipit rode through here? Damn,
time flies when you're having fun.....

And Doug (if you haven't filtered me yet), about half-way through that
diatribe I did decide to jerk your chain a bit. I was thinking you might
notice but obviously the smiley wasn't enough. Yes, you got my hair up too
but that's what "open discussions" sometimes do. Enjoyed it and we even
managed to stay on topic - well for the most part anyway.

Bob S.

(but I'm still right.....)

"Lawrence R Horgan" wrote in message
I have to say again.... Doug's right. The angle of the mitre gauge doesn;t
matter one bit. The mitre gauge is what started this whole interesting and
comical thread.

And thanks Bob for reminding me of the Slipit post..... that brought back
some memories that made me smile :-). Must;ve been, what, 5 or six years
ago? About 97 or 98? hehehe

Larry

--
Americans

"Tom" wrote in message
Someone wrote:You can go home now...it's over....;-)

Thank God. And Barry's right about Doug being right.
Someday, it'll all be over....