Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default Denver Collects Fines On Drivers Who Stop At Red Lights

On 2011-11-04, Ed wrote:

You've never crossed the line?

(sigh) Yeah Ed, I have.

I also occasionally exceed the speed limit, even with the cruise
control engaged, and I sometimes park further than 18" from the curb

Holy crap. When I took my drivers test in PA we had to parallel park
within 6" of the curb. It was later changed to 12". Over 18" from the
curb? I just checked PA and it's still 12" but sure enough it is up to
18" here in TN. I'd be embarrassed to leave a vehicle sticking out more
than about 10".