Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Aches and pains

That should be interesting, if it comes down from Rx to OTC.
TYVM, I'll DAGS if it comes to that. I've been thinking the
chair in front of my PC is giving me lower back problems,
the three rods that hold the "back" are right behind my
lower back. I'm going to try and find a different chair,
some day soon. ISTR seeing chairs at SA or Goodwill (GW).
TYVM, HAGD, SO.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
news On Thu, 3 Nov 2011 21:39:33 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'll admit, I've never heard of that. Is it Rx?

Voltaren (diclofenac) works for me (arthritis)
A generic is also pretty cheap.

It is Rx now but it is supposed to be coming off. I have
some nasty
inflammatory arthritis similar but not RA and this was the
magic
potion, after lots of misses and thousands of dollars of
doctor visits
(X rays, MRIs etc). This and a good physical therapist was
worth more
than everything else I endured.

I really only take them when I am having a problem.