Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Acceptable ply

Again, for $20 it's still a good price. Certainly not for the original
$39... then you are not getting what you paid for.
But yea, when they say Baltic and Finnish... I think Baltic and Finnish
not underlayment(LUAN)... and certainly not VOIDS in the layers, nor
face voids... That's why you pay more for that wood...

On 11/2/2011 10:42 PM, Kevin Miller wrote:
On 11/02/2011 05:27 PM, tiredofspam wrote:
Yea I knew that ply has its problems... but come on sticking luan in a
baltic / finnish pack.. BTW the face has many filled voids with that
nice beautiful filler. Not what I would expect again from baltic/finnish
birch. Nor would I expect the voids..

I'd write their customer relations department. They may blow you off, or
they may try to make it up to you somehow. If they know you're unhappy
and are letting others know it, they wise up. Like kids, they will only
do what they think they can get away with...