Larry C in Auburn, WA

Default Logs for sale and sections shipped Eastern Red Cedar, White Oak, Cherry, hickory, walnut

I use PayPal frequently to both make and to receive payments. I've probably
been involved in 150-200 PayPal transactions and they've all gone perfectly.
I think it's a good way to go for an individual, I don't know about a "real"
business though.

--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"LowImpact" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks Frank,

I didn't mean to sound harsh. I seem to be flooded with request. I can

never
get this amount of response in the news papers around here. Well I think I
am going to be shipping timber to far ends of the earth. Also what is a

good
way to take online payments? I was thinking I would just take cash and

money
orders but alot of people are asking about paypal. Should I take this?
Thanks
Keith
"Frank Ketchum" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"LowImpact" wrote in message
I will make this simple for all of you. I am a full time logger and I

offer
timber management. The question is how many board feet do you need. I

have
log yard near Frankfort for the ones that wanted to know location. I

am
new
to selling logs to people other then log yards and exporters.

Ok, then step #1 is to not insult your potential clients by inferring

that
they are stupid. Questions like what is your location and what is your
email address are prettty resonable considering what you are proposing.

Frank