The Pistoleer

Default Logs for sale and sections shipped Eastern Red Cedar, White Oak, Cherry, hickory, walnut

When did PayPal allow buyers to retract a payment?
This is new to me, and I use them all the time.

Pete
A-Zoom snap-caps, Bore-Stores cases, Kleen-Bore gun care products
Official Targets, Pachmayr grips/pads, Trius traps, Target Stands
Lyman Reloading, Beretta mags, HKS speedloaders, FREE classifieds

I was going to ship at cost. Also I have used paypal but only for ebay
items. I was always told to allow 4-5 days to make sure the payee couldn't
retract their payment with the notion of de-faulting on the item after it
was shipped. Large items will be shipped truck freight.