Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How to connect copper to PVC?

Some people laugh at America's Funniest Videos, too.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Nov 2, 3:11 pm, Steve Barker
wrote:

I recall the time before pre-SharkBites that I was
trying to sweat a
cap onto a line.

Just as the solder started to flow the cap shot off the
end of the
pipe with a POP and flew across the basement, spewing
the liquid
solder in its path.

I'm glad no one else was nearby...could have caused
injuries.

you owe me a keyboard. I just spewed coke all over it
LMAO...

--
Steve Barker
remove the "not" from my address to email- Hide quoted

I can certainly tell you that it wasn't funny at the time.

It's no fun being startled while standing on a step ladder
hold a lit
torch in your hand!