Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] jw@myplace.com is offline

Default How to connect copper to PVC?

On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 21:29:01 +0000 (UTC), Jules Richardson
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:33:50 -0600, jw wrote:
Duct tape and bungie cords are all you will ever need to repair
everything.

Duct tape didn't work when my clothes dryer belt snapped the other day
and nowhere in town had a replacement. I never thought of trying a bungie
cord, though ;-)

A bungie should work fine for your belt, just remove the metal hooks
on the end and duct tape the ends together. Of course you need the
proper length bungie. You can measure that by taking a tail hair off
one of you your cattle or horses. or using a piece of balin twine as a
measurin device. If you aint got none of them things, but are lucky
enough to still have a dollar bill in your wallet in this poor
economy, all dollar bills are 6 inches long. Then measure to the
closest letter or number on the bill if it's an uneven divider of six.
Then you get a bungie thats a little shorter.