Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default How to connect copper to PVC?

On Nov 2, 11:57*am, DerbyDad03 wrote:

My favorite use of a SharkBite was when I turned off the water to the
house, cut out a section of pipe, slapped a SharkBite cap on the end
of the live section and turned the water back on - all before the
commercial was over and without anyone in the house knowing I had shut
off the water, including my wife who was cooking dinner in the
kitchen.

Yep. That's one of my favorites. Cut and cap almost as quickly as
talking about it. They're also really useful for shunting water
temporarily while a bathroom or whatever is worked on.