Silvan

Default Jet...Junk?

Doug Miller wrote:

"Made in Taiwan" is a lot better than "Made in China". At least the
capitalist economy in Taiwan provides a better incentive for quality than
does China's communist system.

Second that... It's gotten to the point, sad though it may be, where Made
in Taiwan is a relatively good thing. I'd buy Taiwanese over Chinese any
day, even if China still insists that Taiwan is a wayward province.

American is better, of course, but let's not even go there.

AFAIK, JET has *always* been an importer. Am I wrong about that old time
Wreckers? Seems they came onto the scene with imported copies of Delta
tools, and they've always been an importer, rather than a manufacturer.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/