Posted to uk.d-i-y
rbel[_2_] rbel[_2_] is offline

Default Are these boiler reviews anything like representative of reliability?

Many thanks for your thoughts on the reliability issue. It looks as
though Vaillant are probably the best bet at the moment. I take it
that this does not take initial cost into consideration? In other
words I am prepared to pay (a bit) more for a reliable boiler and
controls.

Having a 20(?) year old Baxi Boston 70 that has provided years of
service without any problems whatsoever, and listened to others
complaints about their new boilers, reliability of replacement kit is
a concern. As we are having a new bathroom which will involve
moving/changing the existing dhw cylinder I think that now is the time
to bite the bullet and look at a more efficient system.

More questions will follow!

rbel