Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default OT - central heating turn on

Lobster wrote:
On 31/10/2011 18:09, ARWadsworth wrote:
jgharston wrote:
David WE Roberts wrote:
This year we haven't turned on the CH yet and I am now wondering
what is going to force our hand.

I never turn my central heating on, I have a thermostat and timer to
do that for me.

I asked the same question last year:-)

Mine goes on when I feel cold and how cold I feel depends on where I
am working. I am working on new builds at the moment so I am outside
(or virtually outside) all day. I do not feel cold when I get home
so the heating is off.

I did crank the heating up to 22 last weekend, but the gf's sister
was stopping and she like to walks aroung the house in just her
underwear. If the house is cold she wears a dressing gown.

So, have you tried it at 25 degrees yet?

Yep. And she opened the windows!
--
Adam