Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Are these boiler reviews anything like representative of reliability?

Yes, I get a lot of worcester stuff coming through now

I used to recommend them to people, but I have given up doing that

However, it has to be said that there are an awful lot of worcester
boilers out there (I have one)

Vaillants do seem to have a slightly better track record

I had someone phone up today who still had the original (15 year old)
pcb in his suprima boiler and wanted a fan instead - miracles happen

Truly master that indeed is a sign of the second coming!...

Be ye !!-\Mightily/-!! afraid;!!!!
--
Tony Sayer