Bob S.

Default table saw adjustment: how anal?

Jeessuusssss - give me a break Doug. It doesn't matter anymore - I think
we've lost everyone's interest and they left - save one poor soul.

But to sum up this whole thing for the archives:

"It doesn't matter how you align your tablesaw folks, wood moves and
accuracy is not important but most of all, and this is crucial to aligning a
tablesaw - you can align your blade using your miter gauge set at any angle
you please - cause Doug say's so and that's the truth ...he proved it too."

That should about cover it,

Bob S.

PS - I told you this troll wouldn't work and they would soon get tired of
the bickering..... The Slipit troll was much better if you remeber that